Your Hawaii State FCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card now offers you the most convenient way of keeping track of your account activity anytime, anywhere! Receiving free credit card alerts on your credit card activity through text messages and e-mail helps you stay informed and detect possible fraud within seconds!* You can choose to receive alerts on what is most important to you, such as:
- Declined transactions
- Transactions over the phone, online or through the mail
- Transactions made at gas stations
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Transactions made outside of the U.S.
To take advantage of this great benefit, you will need to first log-in to your HSFCU Online Banking account. Click here for Online Banking registration instructions.
Enrollment Instructions for Credit Card Alerts:
- First Log-in to your Online Banking account
- On the "Account Summary" page, click on the "Credit Card" link (ensure that pop-ups are allowed for hsfcu.com), which will open a new window
- On the left menu, select "Online Services"
- Under "My Profile" select "Visa Transaction Alerts"
- Read the information, then click "Continue"
- You should see a pop-up saying that you are leaving the HSFCU website, click "Okay"
- Read the disclosure, and check the box to agree to the terms; click "I Agree"
- On the "Set-up Alerts" tab, you will need to select "Click here to add a new delivery destination"
- Next, choose to enter a new mobile number or new e-mail address, then click "Save Updates"
- Finally, choose whether you want to receive your alerts via mobile phone (text messages) or e-mail, then check the boxes of the alerts you would like to receive, and click "Save Updates".
Congratulations! You will now start receiving important credit card activity alerts and be better protected from risk of identity theft and unauthorized use of your HSFCU Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card!
*Cardholders are responsible for reporting any suspicious or fradulent activity to their credit union.