Hawaii State Federal Credit Union’s field of membership is open to those who share the following common bond:
Hawaii State FCU membership is open to:
- Active and Retired Employees of the State of Hawaii
- Active and Retired Employees of the City and County of Honolulu
- Active and Retired Employees of Maui County
- Active and Retired Employees of Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
- Any Employee or Member of a Select Employment Group (SEG) which includes companies, associations and non-profit groups enrolled with Hawaii State FCU.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- Immediate family and household members of all eligible persons listed
To find out if you’re eligible to join visit one of our conveniently located branches, or call our Member Service Call Center at (808)587-2700 or toll-free 1(888)586-1056.
The chart below shows how members or persons within Hawaii State Federal Credit Union's field of membership may qualify for membership with Hawaii State Federal Credit Union.
Hawaii State FCU has included immediate family members (spouses, children, grandchildren*, grandparents, parents*, siblings*, and household members) within its field of membership eligibility. The immediate family members of a qualifying individual may join the credit union as long as the qualifying individual is within the credit union’s field of membership at the time the family member joins the credit union.
Immediate family members/household members are allowed to join the credit union even if the qualifying individual is not a member, provided the qualifying individual is within the credit union’s field of membership. Immediate family members/household members are only eligible by virtue of the familial relationship to a qualifying member. Once the qualifying individual leaves the field of membership without having become a member, the immediate family members/household members are ineligible to join the credit union, as the qualifying relationship is no longer in place.
Once a Member, Always a Member
Once you join Hawaii State Federal Credit Union, you’ll always be a member even if your employment situation or residence changes!
Join Us Today!