Loan Application Disclosure
Married applicants may apply for a separate account. If you are applying for Individual Credit, you must complete the Applicant section about yourself and the Co-Applicant section about your spouse if:
You live in or the property pledged as collateral is located in a community property state
(AZ, CA, ID, LA, NM, NV, TX, WA, WI),
- Your spouse will use the account, or
- You are relying on your spouse's income as a basis for repayment.
If you are relying on income from alimony, child support or separate maintenance, complete the Co-Applicant section to the extent possible about the person on whose payments you are relying.
If you are applying for Joint Credit with another person, complete the Applicant and Co-Applicant sections. If you are a Wisconsin resident and are applying for Joint Credit with someone other than your spouse, each of you should complete the Applicant section of separate applications. If either or both of you are married, you must also provide information about your spouse.
If you are not a member of Hawaii State FCU, please view membership eligibility requirements below.
Hawaii State FCU membership is open to:
- Active and Retired Employees of the State of Hawaii
- Active and Retired Employees of the City and County of Honolulu
- Active and Retired Employees of Maui County
- Active and Retired Employees of Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
- Any Employee or Member of a Select Employment Group (SEG) which includes companies, associations and non-profit groups enrolled with Hawaii State FCU.
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership
- Immediate family and household members of all eligible persons listed
After reviewing the eligibility requirements, please continue with the loan application if you fall into one of these groups.
If your application is approved, we will then contact you about becoming a member of Hawaii State FCU before processing your loan.
I have read the above disclosure information and ACCEPT
I have read the above disclosure information and DO NOT ACCEPT