Time is money; so the saying goes. And, Hawaii State FCU is committed to helping you make the most of both. When your busy schedule doesn’t allow you to do your banking in person, rest assured that our convenience services will enable you to manage your accounts anytime, anywhere.
Free Online Banking with Free, Unlimited Bill Pay
Online Banking puts total control of your money at your fingertips, from home or anywhere you can connect to the Internet. Access your account information, check balances, transfer money between accounts, apply for a loan and even pay bills with the click of a mouse — all for free! It’s safe, secure, and compatible with popular financial management software.
Make withdrawals at more than 400 Bank of Hawaii ATMs across the state. To make deposits, loan payments and transfers between your credit union accounts, visit any of our conveniently located Hawaii State FCU ATMs.
Private Line -- Free Banking by Phone
Hawaii State FCU’s 24-hour bank-by-phone service, puts your accounts as close as the nearest touch-tone phone. To get started, contact our Member Call Center at 587-2700(Oahu) or toll-free: 1-888-586-1056.
- Obtain current balances on checking, savings and loan accounts
- Transfer funds between your credit union accounts and sub-accounts
- Find out which checks have cleared and deposits posted
- Transfer funds to make loan payments
- Advance funds from Home Equity Line of Credit or Line of Credit accounts
- Make check withdrawals to be mailed
- Obtain year-to-date account information for tax purposes
- Receive information on recent ATM transactions
If you prefer to do your banking face-to-face, you’ve got a lot of faces to choose from. Hawaii State FCU members can conduct most transactions at any credit union in our shared-branch network. Withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments — you can even buy travelers’ cheques and money orders. For a list of participating credit unions, click here.
In-Branch Self-Service Kiosks
Located in select branches, self-service kiosks give you access to a personal computer and a touch-tone phone. Log in to Online Banking or dial in to Private Line to conduct transactions electronically. Self-service kiosks are always available when a branch is open and always free to use.
Member Service Call Center
You’ll never get an automated recording when you call our Member Service Call Center during normal business hours. Our Member Services Representatives are available to answer your questions weekdays from 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. or Saturdays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Save time! Avoid waiting in lines or driving to the credit union. Have your paycheck, retirement checks or other recurring deposits sent securely and automatically into your Hawaii State FCU account!
- Funds are made available immediately and can be accessed at any Hawaii State FCU branch, shared branch credit union or at any PLUS® system ATM worldwide with a Hawaii State FCU ShareCard.
- Deposits can be made to one account or split among several.
- Deposits can be verified through Private Line, 24-hour Automated Response System or with Hawaii State FCU online banking Account Access with bill payer.
- Receive federal tax refunds up to two to three weeks sooner.
Provide the following information to your employer, pension administrator or include it on your IRS 1040 Form:
Direct Deposit Routing Transit Number: 321379041
To arrange Direct Deposit please contact us at 587-2700 (Oahu), or toll-free 1-888-586-1056.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Simplify your life with many of the Electronic Funds Transfer conveniences available with Hawaii State FCU!
- Save time by avoiding waiting in lines, writing checks, mailing or making special trips to the credit union
- Save money with no stamps, envelopes, or missed payment fees and penalties
- Feel safe from the possibility of lost or stolen checks
- Best of all, it’s easy and there is no cost to sign up
Automatic Bill Payment
Automatic Bill Payment is a convenient way to pay your utility bills, insurance premiums, mortgage, credit union VISA and other recurring monthly bills from your checking account.
With Payroll Deduction you can have your paycheck electronically deposited into any of your Hawaii State FCU accounts including savings, checking, or IRA and make loan payments. For more details regarding payroll deduction, check with your employer.
Electronic Payment Service
Automatically deduct funds from your credit union or other financial institution’s account to make deposits or mortgage and loan payments at the credit union or another financial institution.
If you need to send or receive money quickly, wiring money may be your answer. Hawaii State FCU offers a wire transfer service to/from domestic destinations for your convenience and peace of mind.
Incoming Wire Instructions:
Hawaii State Federal Credit Union
560 Halekauwila Street
Routing Number 321379041
Member Account Number
Final credit to (member’s name and account number*)
Domestic: For outgoing domestic wire transfers, completed instructions received after 9 a.m. will be wired by Hawaii State FCU on its next business day. (Monday-Friday)
Fees: Incoming Domestic: No Fee
Outgoing Domestic $35
Back to top